Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Medical coverage for teachers: Choices or ABC Plan– includes Life and AD&D
- Medical coverage for staff
- Dental coverage for teachers
- Dental coverage for staff
- Vision coverage for teachers
- Vision coverage for staff Hearing Rider for staff
- Life Benefit Summary – All FT Non Teachers
- Long Term Disability -All FT employees
Medical Benefit Plan Bids – Health benefits for teaching staff are directed by the current bargaining agreement. No bids were requested for staff health benefits.
Employee Compensation Information – No employee of the district has a salary that exceeds $100,000. The top administrator’s salary is $85,000 with the following fringe benefits offered per annum: Medical $3563.04, Dental $356.04, Vision $86.88, LTD/Ad&d $165.96. For the 17-18 year, the top administrator is not electing fringe benefits.
District Paid Association Dues – The Association Dues paid by the district for fiscal year 2016-2017 was $0.
District Paid Lobbying Costs – The district paid -$0- for lobbying costs for fiscal year 2016-2017.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan – The school does not have a deficit or a deficit plan.
District Credit Card Information – The district does not use credit cards.
District Paid Out-of State Travel Information – No travel to report for 2016-2017.
Educator Evaluation Assurances –