I am Cassie Laninga
I am the Paraprofessional in Discovery B
My first year at the CDC was in 2008
The people I work with the most at the CDC are Sana Amash and Molly Swartzlander
You may call me at school at 616-459-0330, or send an email.
- To get my teaching certificate for Elementary Education
- To be a great role model for children
- To be involved as much as I can at the GRCDC
Before the CDC I was studying to become an Elementary School Teacher, as I still am.
I am a certified paraprofessional as I continue to work on my certificate for Elementary Education.
I connect with
- Arts and Crafts
- Writing and Reading
You can help me by
- Donate your time to help in Discovery B, during lunch time, or recess.
- If there is any sort of problem, let me know right away!