I am Molly Swartzlander
I am one of the lead teachers in Discovery B.
My first year at the CDC was 2006.
The people I work with the most at the CDC are Ms. Amash, Ms. Cassie, and Mr. Khader.
You may call me at school at 616-459-0330, or send an email.
- To help open a library in our school
- To be the best mom I can be
- To finish my Masters Degree in Child Development
Before the CDC I worked at the Aquinas College Child Development Center as a caregiver for 2 and 3-year-olds. I also worked at the Public Museum of Grand Rapids, where I developed curriculum for a grant-funded preschool literacy program.
I am a certified teacher in the state of Michigan, receiving training and my Bachelors degree from Aquinas College. I am currently pursing my Masters degree from Michigan State University.
I connect with
- The “Hundred Languages” of children
- Musical activities: singing, playing, listening
You can help me by
- Volunteering to help in Discovery B often!
- Reading to your child every day!